Thursday, February 14, 2013

valentines day and life lately.


This is the first year that I've realized that some people are actually miserable on Valentines day. 
One of my friends came into our room today just sobbing and telling us how lonely she feels. 
It was heartbreaking. 
I've always seen it as a day to tell everyone you love that you love them!
Maybe I'm too independent for my own good but I am thrilled with where I am in my life right now. 

My Grandma called and left me a message the other day and said "I hope you have a hot date on Thursday or that you go to a really fun party with your friends, wherever you are at this point in your life" 

Last night we had a big Valentines party with tons of junk food and watched a terrible sappy Nicholas-Sparks-book-turned-movie and it was really fun. 
This morning my roommate made us bacon and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 
Tonight we're all going to the movie theater to see yet another (I'm sure) horrible Nicholas-Sparks-book-turned-movie

Dear Grace,
You are hilarious and adorable and I love you
Love Grace. 

We made 20 loaves of garlic bread for FHE and only burned 6!
Taking this table to my room...

Sarah and I at Mardi Gras, Valentines day treats and Brooke sleeping anywhere which is a very impressive skill.



i very rarely take photos of myself. but I did. 




Just a classic iPhone video of a day in the life, Lindsie making dinner, Julian singing and Brooke working on art. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but this post made me super super happy. Love you Grace!

    ReplyDelete

dear grace,