Tuesday, September 14, 2010

today was good.

except now i have to go to a 3 hour musical rehearsal...

i ran into an old friend
i made cookies with katie
i had seminary
i figured out that the only lady (or person) i've ever met that got a boob job is the lady that cuts my hair.
i finished HUNGRY, the best book EVER.
i got asked to homecoming. :)
i had choir
i rode in the back of casseys truck to Vitos
i had a PB&J sammmmmmich
i wrote a letter to favoritist aunt karen (who gave me HUNGRY for my buthday) and tay
i took the UTA bus to school because i'm grounded from the car... yesterday i biked the 2 miles!
i liked myself and had a positive attitude all day!:)

except now... because i have to go to musical... where a total of like 2 people include me...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Grace, I wish we were the same color showgirl! I would totally include you because I feel the exact same way! No joke. It stinks that the yellow and pink girls never do anything with each other, because ever since musical first started I was hoping we'd be the same color..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i know! i totally wish we were the same color. DUMB!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't hate me, but I am kinda copying this post!! Haha. Just a "today" post. I hope you don't mind. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was REALLY MAD that you weren't a yellow girl. For real. I love you, yo.

    Jessica you have a blog!!! YES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAURA! i love you. don't mind a bit.
    Jane... i really think my problems would be solved if i were a yellow girl. it's just when i'm with the pink girls i just stand around like a loner FREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. It's 2 am, and maybe that's why this is so funny to me... "pink girl" "loner freak" haha I'm actually imagining what the outfits look like, (like, off the cover of Miss Congeniality 2...sans gun holster) who knows how off I am on that one, but it's pretty funny to visualize girls in fluffy hats and feather boas hatin' on my Mace. Sorry. :) OH, but the REAL reason I'm commenting is (and I just sat here and stared at the screen for about a full minute trying to remember why exactly I was commenting) cause I want to know why you're grounded from the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace! I just saw this post and oh my I freaking love you!

    ReplyDelete

dear grace,