Friday, April 26, 2013

college-y

This last week has seemed so college-y to me. It was the kind of week that high school kids can't wait for and college graduates desperately miss. I went to a talent show and some cool kids with a banjo and a guitar sang 'I would be sad' by the Avett Brothers. (My roommates and I are currently obsessed with the Avett Brothers)





We went to a big bonfire in the woods and roasted marshmallows, we went swimming and hot-tubbing late at night, spent an hour at the movie store deciding what to rent and started watching it at midnight.  Instead of going to the gym I went for a walk/jog around this little town and smiled and waved at everyone laying on the grass and swimming in their pools. We went to a the local Crepery, then grabbed some frozen yogurt and headed to a big ole fancy concert with big shot artists like Parachute and He is We.

Rachel from He is We (who I was obsesssssed with when I was like.. 15) even said "Man, I should have gone to college, this is fun!" So I felt pretty happy with myself.

Go college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear grace,