Sunday, April 14, 2013

Art and Soup


My parents and I have been going to art+soup in SLC ever since I can remember. It's a fundraiser; proceeds support the CNS Charitable Care Program, for the home health and hospice care needs of low-income uninsured and under insured Utahns. Every year local artists come to sell their work and local restaurants bring their most popular soups. We walk around enjoying art and eating delicious food. Somehow my mom became less interested over the years and it turned into my dad and I going each year. It was actually on my bucket list to volunteer here at art+soup, and two years ago, I crossed it off! When I was younger, I loved it because I got to skip school but now I just love that I get to spend time with my really cool dad + some of theeee coolest artists around. This year was no exception. I love art. I love soup. I love Salt Lake. Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear grace,