Monday, February 11, 2013

Gabe tries his hardest to go cross-eyed.

guys. I've been going home on the weekends a lot.  I usually have good excuses to tell my roommates and friends, "I have to go home for job interviews/ doctors appointments/ it's a long weekend." But the real reason is that adore my family. I want to be at home with them every other weekend or so. I want to see Walker go off the the Valentines dance and hear Cole's impressive Uke skills and Gabe's excitement about his lost tooth. I want to pick Nolan up from baseball practice and read books and play Lego's with Satchel. I want to talk about weird stuff and make fun of people with my dad and laugh with my mom.  I'm so blessed to be able to attend this incredible school and be so close to home. I'm also blessed that I get to have awesome friends to spend my weekends with here at school if I choose not to head on home. So basically I'm admitting that I like going home and I don't need an excuse to hang out with my peeps.

Last time I was home Gabe asked me to teach him how to go cross-eyed. I'm not the greatest teacher.



2 comments:

dear grace,