Tuesday, April 30, 2013

we are family



My aunt's wedding was a good time, we ate and laughed and danced. Mostly it was just really good to see my big, crazy, family. Here are some pictures... 


blurry

Gabe

dad

walker

My dad and I (and somehow a million little boys) took a quick break from the reception to visit my dads brother Terry. He's really good at teasing me and being hilarious and I love him. Terry's son (my cousin) and granddaughter (my second cousin) were there and as soon as we got there, my little (second) cousin Evie comes running out the door, down the stairs and into my dads arms screaming, "GREAT UNCLE TODD!!" It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. It's one of those moments that I'll remember forever that's like... man isn't family the greatest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear grace,