Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter and Stuff

Easter wasn't overly exciting but we had a good time! 
I took the little boys to the city Easter egg hunt. Satchel loved it. 
This is how Gabe felt about it... 

He did not have fun. 

The Easter bunny made THEE coolest treasure hunt for the boys to find their Easter baskets.
(I was the Easter bunny) 

And we dyed some eggs.

That's pretty much it! It was quiet without Cole and Walker around, they were in Vegas for their spring break.

When I was younger my least favorite thing about my mom was that she cried at everything. Every inspirational quote, movie clip, story in the paper, me singing in a lame school performance, or a nice note from a friend. It was quite embarrassing. I'm pretty sure I thought she was emotionally unstable. And now, guess what? It's happening. I'm turning into her. If I see a person do something nice for someone, I get teary eyed. When I get good news, when see a commercial about kids getting scholarships or watch a documentary about a baseball player, I cry like a small little infant. It's getting out of hand. I never used to cry. Ever. If you know of a cure, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best sister EVER! Geez! I wish I was one of your brothers...haha and this is gonna sound mushy, but the Relief Society President in my ward always lets people know who cry and apologize for crying, that crying is a gift of the Spirit--it's a good thing! No need to apologize or feel embarrassed. :) Anyway, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thanks! We're basically sisters so it counts... Thank you! this makes me feel so much better, honestly.

      Delete

dear grace,