Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Haight

Haight-Ashbury is home to a seriously large population of hippies. Everyone told me that but I didn't believe it until I was there. I'm talking real, live, smelly, smoking, homeless, hair down to your ankles hippies. It was a good time. I love the architecture is this part of town! Plus amazing food and fun little shops and such. 



See that little kid on the bottom left? He had just ridden his bike home from the park and couldn't reach the garage code. A few minutes later his mom came up the hill pushing the stroller to his rescue! Cutest teal house! 



This right here. I have dreamt of seeing these houses since I was tiny. So cool. 



1 comment:

  1. To the last pic, two words- Full House!

    San Fran is such a cute, great city. Love the pics! Glad you had fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete

dear grace,