Friday, March 6, 2009

What to do on a Friday Night

It's Friday! I thought i had plans but i guess they changed... Jake and Nate AND Bradley are going to a movie or something. Jus, Dottie and Tay are going shopping (but I can't go cuz it's considered a double date) Ali is going on her first date (YAY!) Ana is going on a date, Ashley is baby-sitting, Cynthia has volleyball, Crista has tennis, Kat has some church thing and I can't get a hold of Kelcei. I wonder what Lauren is doing. 
I went to the ward basketball game last night (I didn't play I promise!) I just cheered the team on. HAHA! it was actually pretty fun. Im playin' rec softball this year. I love softball so much! Im super excited. ANYWAY... It's March! that's exciting. School is actually way way awesome. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear grace,