Sunday, March 29, 2009

The best things to do on a rainy(or snowy) day

1. Cook something yummy and warm. One of my favorites is Texas Brownies. Something else I might try is rice krispies with fruity pebbles! My friend Carly LOVES rice krispies and we were down at the 7/11 last night and saw these special rice krispies for sale! we're gonna try 'em and i'll let you know how they turn out :)

That's Carly's twin, Max
ANd Carly is kissing Ali...

2. Read a good book! I am currently in the middle of "The Age of Innocence" but you might want to try something a little less intense... 

3. Music! listen to your iPod or play the piano or guitar!

4. TALk- I'd call ALi or Nick or my granny. i'd talk to Walker or my mom or one of the Smedleys'

5. Do something you've been meaning to do- study for that test you know is coming up, practice driving, clean your room, write a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear grace,